Speaker Announcements for 2017 Annual Conference
Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire, 4-6 August 2017
The flagship event of the UK S&C calendar – the UKSCA’s 2017 annual conference will be held on 4-6 August 2017 at the Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire.
As well as the fantastic networking opportunities, delegates will hear from leading experts in the theory and application of S&C. We are delighted to announce the confirmation of the following high-profile speakers:
- William Kraemer PhD, FNSCA, FACSM, FISSN; Professor of Kinesiology, Ohio State University, USA
- Loren Landow, Biomechanics specialist from the US NFL
- Matt Little ASCC, S&C Coach to Andy Murray
- Des Ryan ASCC, Head of sports medicine & athletic development, Arsenal FC Academy
- Dr Jonathan Folland, Reader in human performance and neuromuscular physiology, Loughborough University
New “Strong Foundations” column
UKSCA members are invited to submit articles for the “Strong Foundations” column in the Professional Strength & Conditioning Journal. The column aims to publish articles that illustrate aspects of the training or coaching philosophies of experienced coaches, and in particular showing how these philosophies guide practice. If you have an idea for an article, please feel free to contact the column editor, Dr Dan Cleather, to discuss.